Friday, June 24, 2011

Challenge Result's-new qp layout

Hello,
I know it's been a few days since I have been here, was is the middle of moving back to florida...now that i finally have internet turned on and half way settled in I 'm finally able to get back on here. Well here are the results of another challenge from CSD. This one is scrap for a freebie challenge. I have this available in full size(3600 x 3600) and taggers size(700 x 700). I used a picture of my son and his girlfriend for the preview.
The scrap we had to use was created by Jill. Thanks jill for the great scrap. You can find her store here http://tiny.cc/zlw38. Check her store out, alot of great scraps there. Also check out Cool Scraps Digital. I love this forum. As always comments are greatly appreciated. This is free for personal use only. Full size is saved PNG format and taggers is saved psd BlondieTraci


                                      Download: Full Size   Tagger's Size

0 comments:

Post a Comment